EIT Food VI Innovation Forum is here!
Since its first edition in 2018, the EIT Food Innovation Forum has evolved and this year, its sixth edition positions itself as a key event for professionals around the targeted nutrition world.
The traditional approach of the agrifood industry is going through a fundamental transformation. Therefore, the VI EIT Food Innovation Forum, hosted in collaboration with the Food4Future event, gathers professionals from the entire value chain at the BEC in Bilbao to show how targeted nutrition will revolutionise the food industry.
Experts from the agrifood industry, researchers and agents of innovation will join to find the right solutions to the challenges that threaten the agrifood system. Do you dare to share your views?
- 10.00 – 10.15 | Welcome
- 10.15 – 10.45 | Institutional Opening
- 10.45 – 11.15 | Key Speaker
- 11.15 – 11.50 | Inspiring discussion
- 11.50 – 12.35 | Round Table
- 12.35 – 13.00 | Open Innovation
- 13.00 – 13.30 | Expert Agrifood Futures Community
- 13.30 | Wrap-up & Closure