The FoodTech Startup Forum 2023 is the event dedicated to emerging talent held as part of Food 4 Future – Expo Foodtech.
This edition brought together the 200 most disruptive international startups that presented food tech solutions for all food industries: meat, fruit and vegetable, fish, dairy, beverages, bakery and snacks. The seven categories that have divided the presentations held at the Food Tech StartUp Theatre CNTA EATEX were: Automation, Robotics & Industry 4.0, Agritech, Environment & Energy, Food processing & Food Science, Food Safety, Intralogistics and PYMES.
Meet all the winners
- The first prize awarded at the FoodTech Startup Forum La Salle Technova – Awards Ceremony went to Plant on Demand, a startup that developed an all-in-one management and e-commerce platform for local farmers & food hubs, optimizing the short supply chain and helping farmers sell more and better.
- Regarding sustainability and taking care of plants, the startup Fliwer and its intelligent plant care system using Digital Twins, IoT, AI and Blockchain technologies won the second prize from La Salle Technova.
- The third award-winning startup from La Salle Technova was VisionQuality, designing and manufacturing machine vision systems for automatic inspection and sorting of products on a production line, adapting to any speed and checking 100% of the production.
- Ingredalia was the startup that won the CNTA Eatex prize for its platform for the development and industrialization, using science and technology, of functional ingredients from by-products of the actual agri-food industry, to achieve what is called Upcycled-type products, which are born from the circular economy.
- The startup BioProcesia was chosen to participate in the new edition of Food 4 Future winning a stand for 2024 thanks to its platform that converts agri-food by-products into high-value proteins for a more circular, sustainable and healthy animal feed.
- And Bio2coat was the last winner of the ceremony! The startup won the €3,000 cheque thanks to its innovative product that increases food’s shelf life, helping it maintain its physical, nutritional and sensory characteristics for longer.